During 2012, Rigby Group disposed of its primary technology distribution business to Tech Data in a deal valued at £220m. The Group remains in distribution in the Middle East from Dubai and in North Africa from Morocco. The business operates as a leading distributor for IBM, HP and Microsoft in these fast moving and dynamic geographies.
Our strategy seeks to reinforce our leadership in the value IT distribution while helping our partners to develop their business. We aim to build a unique business model designed to deliver sustainable growth in a responsible way. We drive value to our vendors through a broader market access, financial strength and a stronger market presence. To our resellers, we add value through specialized skills, expert advice and tailor made solutions to their needs.
SCD offers the flexibility and proactivity of a small company while providing the expertise and capabilities of a large corporation.
Our value proposition is the most complete in the industry:
- Adapted to local market needs
- Financial strength and flexibility
- Broad customer network
- Expertise in IT solutions
- £2.75 billion ($4.45 billion) turnover
- Over 7,000 professional staff worldwide
- International coverage in over 70 countries
- 38 years’ successful track record
- Subsidiaries in Morocco and Dubai generated £15.3m ($24.8m) of revenues
- Rigby Group PLC: Family Business of the Year 2013
- The UK’s 13th largest privately owned business
- Rigby Group PLC has been named in the Sunday Times’ prestigious Top Track 100 listing of the UK’s top performing private companies.
Our vision is to build a unique and sustainable value proposition enriching our partners’ capabilities and their business.
We aspire to be the trusted partner that generates value throughout the channel. We are committed to empower our: